I Write The Songs #114 Cale Tyson featured songwriter of the week first aired on Canalside Community Radio 102.8FM 25th of April 2017.
I used to say I and me
Now it’s us, now it’s we”
lyrics by Don Black and composition by Walter Scharf.
I Write The Songs #114 Cale Tyson – part 1
- Alison Krauss, Ghost in this House, Hugh Prestwood, 1999, on her album Forget About It.
- Cale Tyson, Staying Kind, 02:42, Careless Soul
- SJ & the Flying Pigs, Fireball http://www.sjmortimer.net/
- David Ball, the bottle that pours the wine
- Sheryl Crowe, Easy, 3.37, 2014
Sheryl Crowe prefaces the inspiring Songwriters Survival Guide by Judy Stakee link to book and my feedback
I Write The Songs #114 Cale Tyson – part 2
- Katie Melua, The closest thing to crazy, Mike Batt, 4.11, Call Off the Search, 2003,
- Colin Hay, Overkill
- Natalie Bouloudis, Raging Forcestress, 3.23, track from Dead Sea Scripts the debut EP from Natalie Bouloudis.
- Cale Tyson, Pain In My Heart, 03:29, Careless Soul, US
- Crystal Gayle, 06 Don’t It Make My Brown Eyes Blue
I Write The Songs #114 Cale Tyson – part 3
- Cale Tyson, Borrowed Love to Go, (“Cheaters wine is flowing”), Cheaters wine EP, 2014
- madeleine peyroux, dance me to the end of love, Leonard Cohen
- George Benson, Walk on by,
- Fatea – Steamchicken – Gypsy 4.26 www.steamschicken.co.uk http://www.fatea-showcase-sessions.co.uk/
- Caetano Veloso, Cajuina, Brazil
- Dom La Nena, No meu Pais, 3.10, Ela, 2013, Brazil
- Michael Jackson, Ben, I used to say I and me, now it’s us, now it’s we”, Don Black, Walter Scharf